Welcome to XCMG! We are one of the largest construction machinery manufacturers worldwide. Our excavators, cranes, earthmoving and road construction machines are moving great things in the construction, mining and energy industry. The XCMG European Research Center in Krefeld plays an important role: Here we develop key technologies in the fields of electronics and software, hydraulics, drive and control systems.
Or, more precisely: You do that! As part of a strong team of enthusiastic engineers, you will help us to achieve our goal - to create the most efficient, environmentally sustainable, functional and ergonomic construction machinery. In order to achieve this, we offer our employees a great amount of freedom, direct communication channels and many opportunities to make themselves progress: Because innovation lives from ideas.
Get your ideas on track with us - as
Reliability Expert (m/f/d)
Locations: Krefeld/Germany and Xuzhou/China
- With pioneer spirit you will contribute in buiding and developing our new Product Reliability Research Team in China, with strong focus on product development and production sites where you will be responsible for setup, implementation and maintenance of reliability strategies and quality standards. To do this, you define reliability designs, evaluation and validation systems as well as the necessary processes, tools and databases for various types of construction machinery including all subsystems.
- Our business units can count on your systematic structure, regulations and processes when you critically conduct system audits and analyses, e.g. FMEA/FMECA, FTA, system engineering and statistical analysis. Based on this, you generate integrated pictures of different combinations of failures that may lead to a product reliability failure, assess the probabilities of such failures, evaluate compliance to requirements, create reports and documentation, lead to corrective actions and initiate their implementation.
- You mentor other team members on quality control, testing, validation and on structuring a quality management system and guide them to create a database from areas such as maintenance, adaptability, PHM and other applications. Of course, you work with internal stakeholders and understand their needs.
- You successfully completed your studies in mechanical or reliability engineering or in a related field with an above-average master university degree and ideally deepened your expert knowledge with a doctorate.
- You inspire us with your foresight and your professional qualities - including a proven track of success during a multi-years professional experience as a team leader in the field of reliability engineering in production, maintenance or development of construction machinery.
- You posseess profound methodical knowledge of reliability engineering, Six Sigma methods, system audits and analyses, e.g. FMEA/FMECA (Failure Modes, Effects and Cause Analysis), FTA (Fault Tree Analysis).
- You are self-organized and attach particular importance to the results of ongoing projects with your communicative and organized personality that allows you to act confidently with many international interfaces and to lead teams, you communicate very well in English or Chinese and appreciate being able to produce outstanding results being part of a German and a Chinese research team – staying half of your working time in each country.
- The opportunity to develop trend-setting technologies in a creative environment
- Our training and development culture in which you can make progress
- Flat hierarchies, uncomplicated communication channels and freedom for your ideas
- Ultra-modern workplace in a building with attractive architecture, free parking and good transport connections
- Healthy food in our canteen and coffee lounges